The Shop! GLOBAL AWARDS 2020 will recognize excellence in point-of-purchase advertising display, marketing-at-retail activations, and retail design. This competition welcomes Gold winning displays from individual Shop! affiliates’ own industry awards from around the world to celebrate international best in class.
How It Works
Shop! affiliates from around the world will officially invite all Gold Award winners from their local market. They will provide guidance to entrants on the relevant category for their award-winning P-O-P displays, shopper marketing campaigns or retail designs. The entries will then be judged by a distinguished panel of industry professionals for the 2020 Shop! Global Awards.
Who Can Enter
Any Gold winner from a 2019 Shop! Awards competition. Includes all categories.
The Awards Presentation
Global Awards will be announced at the Shop! Awards Celebration during GlobalShop. Trophies will be shipped directly to winners.
Entries for competition will be judges against he following criteria:
1. What were the Client’s objectives? (maximum 250 words).
2. How were the objectives met? (maximum 250 words)
3. Describe the materials, design & construction. (maximum 250 words)
4. How many were manufactured? (Note: for entries in permanent & temporary categories only.)
5. Life expectancy (Note: for entries in permanent & temporary categories only.)
Judges look to the case study to provide all the information they require that is not visible from the images and videos submitted. Remember – if you don’t include it, the judges won’t know.
$300 USD for early bird entry, $350 for regular deadline.
Final entry deadline: March 27, 2020
The following list is designed to provide individual Shop! affiliates and entrants with guidance on choosing the appropriate awards category to enter. Shop! reserves the right to move an entry into another category if the judges feel it is more appropriate.
Market Segments (where the design is used in retail)
- Fuel stations
- Ambient & refrigerated
- Non-alcoholic drinks
- On trade
- Off trade
- Skin care
- Department stores
- Home & Garden
- Sports equipment
- Fashion, accessories & textiles
- Toys & accessories
- Mobile, smart, & home phones
- Tablets & e-books
- Home & personal AV
- Gaming systems
- Appliances – home & small
- Satellite navigation
- Financial Services
- Stationery & office supplies
- Travel & Leisure
- Specialty Retail
- Hair salon
- Traditional department store
- Hardline store
- Softline Store
- Convenience store
- Specialty food store
Means (how the design is used in retail)
1. Multi-touch point
2. Multi and omni channel campaigns
3. Online & social media campaigns
4. Pre-store, in-store, post-store
1. Service retailer
2. Pop-Up store
3. Department within a store
4. Branded shop within a store
1. Digital in-store
2. Mobile, social, online
3. Interactive content and material
4. Digital signage
1. Illuminated & non-illuminated
2. Branded & non-branded
1. In store demonstrations
6. Field Marketing
1. Window display
2. Table decoration
1. Commercial fixture
3. Shop fitting
4. Retail interior equipment
1. Category design
Not a member yet? JOIN SHOP! NOW
To verify your membership status, go to the Shop! member search, Supplier Connect or for information on becoming a member, contact [email protected] or 954-241-4831.
[dt_button link=”http://www.shopassociation.org/apply-for-membership/” target_blank=”false” button_alignment=”default” animation=”fadeIn” size=”medium” style=”light_with_bg” bg_hover_color_style=”accent” text_color_style=”context” text_hover_color_style=”custom” text_hover_color=”#ffffff” icon=”fa fa-chevron-circle-right” icon_align=”left”]Join to Save[/dt_button]